Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Hi Friends,
I decided it was time to start my own blog. Joe has been gone a year now and it seems appropriate to do something on my own. My life is full of family and friends and some work. I'm not sure what will be interesting but in case you want to keep up with me and my life in a general way, this is where you will find it.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I am spending Christmas Eve with Cas and Kirk and family and tomorrow I will be with Kev and Tracy and kids. I will be singing at the Christmas Eve service later today at Carillon.

I will leave the other blog intact in case you want to read it.

Take care and God Bless.
Mary Anne

2 comments:

  1. Cool Mom. I like it. Very appropriate. Merry Christmas. I miss you all. Thought about driving straight through to Chicago but just couldn't. Fun to think about though.

    Love,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!!!! This is a great idea and gives you another project to work with. I do, however, miss seeing the picture of yo at the animal shelter. Maybe you can add it to this one. I remember that day as if it were yesterday and the big smile on your face. Enjoy your Holiday and know you are in my heart and in my thoughts! FOREVER FRIENDS "TC"

    ReplyDelete