Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010
Hi Friends,
Well my kitchen will be finished this week and if you want to see pictures, they are on my facebook page.
I also have some exciting news. I had a friend call and asked if I would be interested in renting a room to a friend of hers. I said I would consider it and we interviewed a few weeks ago and I decided to give it a try. she has been with me for about 10 days with her snouzer (sp)Wrigley who is very quiet and it seems to be working out fine. lucky and Wrigley get along very well.

We are both very busy so we come and go a lot with just short exchanges but she just started working for Comfort Keepers so we have that in common. Her real profession is a concert pianist and I have yet to hear her play but I love classical music.
Saturday I swm in a meet with just one event The 1500, which is a mile. I did it in just under 31 minutes which I was happy with.
Luckcy is just finishing intermediate dog obedience and he has done super. He still barks at the dogs when he first comes in but once he is busy, he is fine. I plan to keep him in classes to socialize him. My friends next door Ed and Jayne got a rescue dog, part terrier that is just about Lucky's size and they played really cute together yesterday.
I get my countertop today and hopefully my sink hooked up tomorrow. It wll be nice not to do dishes in the bathroom sink although it has only been 2 1/2 weeks from start to finish. I hear that is pretty good for kitchens.
That's about it for now.
Take care and God Bless.
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment